Emily had her one-month check-up this week, and she is growing like a weed. She is already 9 lbs. 2 oz, and 22 inches long. She is definitely looking more grown-up.
As you can see, I had trouble picking just one picture this week. The first is a picture of her in her new swing. She is still not sleeping through the night, and we read all these stories about people putting their babies in a swing and having them all of a sudden sleep for 5 hours straight. So, desperate as we were, we went out and bought a swing. It did not work. She does enjoy sleeping in it, but the swing part doesn't seem to do much for her.
She is finally starting to enjoy baths, or at least she doesn't cry during them anymore, which is good. We are still doing the cloth diapers, but it is getting harder to stick with. It is just so much easier to throw the diaper away then to have to clean it out every time and then wash them all every two days. But, it saves so much money and waste, so I don't know what we're going to end up doing.
I'll end with a request for any ideas to get her sleeping more at night or just for longer periods at a time. We are open to trying anything, so please email me if you have something that worked for you. I'd love to get some new ideas!
The new pictures are on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/91322099@N00/sets/72157617481081636/

