Emily certainly has a strange sense of humor. A few weeks ago I came from the store with some new clothes for her, as the weather was getting cold and we realized we only had 2 long-sleeved onesies. Anyway, Andrew was holding her, and I starting pulling her new clothes (still on hangers) out of the bag and holding them up to show Andrew. Emily just started laughing her head off! Each time I'd hold up a new outfit, she'd laugh harder. This went on for a good 5 minutes. How strange.
Then, yesterday Andrew was playing with the cat, who was behind our french doors, by sticking a ruler under the door for him to grab. Emily was playing nearby in her exersaucer and was immediately enthralled by this. She started laughing louder and longer than we've ever seen. We managed to get the end of it on video for your viewing pleasure. There is nothing that makes you smile more than the sight and sound of a baby laughing. She is such a sweetie!
Happy Birthday Madeleine!
11 years ago