Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Week 10

We've had a bit of a tough week on the sleeping front. Ever since she got her immunization shots last Wednesday, she has not been sleeping well. She has woken up every night between 1:30 and 3:00 and about half the time I've had to get up and walk her around before she would go back to sleep. No more of those 8 and 9 hour nights!

As you can see from the picture, we ordered some sunglasses for her. The strap is a little too big, but they stay on well enough and keep her from closing her eyes outside. Plus, they are just too cute!

She is definitely "talking" to us more each day. Anytime we put her in her papasan chair in the kitchen with us while we are eating, we are sure to get smiles and talking. She also talks each night when we are putting her in her pajamas. I think that she gets excited when she knows what is going to happen, so routines are good. As I type this she is talking to Grandma Palla. It is quite adorable. In fact, I just got some video of it, so stay tuned...

Pictures from this week are on Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/91322099@N00/sets/72157619203964992/