The big news this week is that we tried to give Emily solid food for the first time over the weekend. As you can see from the video I posted yesterday, she wasn’t too interested. Mostly she just looked very confused and let the food dribble out of her mouth. We’re going to try again this weekend, and we’re hoping it will be more successful.
I need to make a correction to Emily’s length measurement from last week. I looked it up on the growth charts, and 27 ½ inches put her an inch over the 95th percentile, which seemed absurd. So, we measured again and got 26 7/8 inches, which seems more reasonable. I also forgot to mention last week that she is finally growing some hair! Check it out:
Andrew played photographer this week when he was home with Emily on Monday. All of the pictures are on Flickr at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/91322099@N00/sets/72157622095791821/
Happy Birthday Madeleine!
11 years ago
