Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Week 8

This has been the week of walks. It is finally nice enough to take walks outside, and Emily is starting to enjoy them. We have to wait to go after dinner, otherwise it is too bright for her to keep her eyes open. I think she is starting to understand that putting her hat on means we are going for a walk. This picture was taken right before we left for one.

She is really starting to interact more, and had a great day today. She smiled and really responded to us grown-ups making faces at her. One thing that I'm finding funny about being a parent is that I now refer to myself in the third person: "Mommy is here", "Mommy is going to make dinner now". It's also freaking me out a bit that I'm referring to my husband as "daddy", but everything revolves aroing Emily, and so that is who he is now. Weird.

We didn't take as many pictures this week, but you can find them here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/91322099@N00/sets/72157618465185047/